"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." – Confucius
Working for Careerleaf has many benefits, including the chance to hone your skills in a collaborative and fast-paced startup environment. You’ll help solve cool problems and your solutions will have influence on an entire industry. You’ll be joining forces with a company that is going places.
Our offices are located in downtown Toronto, barely a block from the subway station, in the midst of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
About the Role
You’ll be working closely with a small team to deliver and improve code, researching and suggesting technologies and methodologies to use, and pushing our product to the next level. Communication and leadership skills will be put to good use in helping move the product and company forward.
A Day in Your Life at Careerleaf
- Participate in architectural, design, and product development and planning
- Ensure all Django Python code is suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
- Solid web developer with at least 1+ years of Django experience
- 1+ years of Python experience and ideally experience with other languages
- Experience with database design, administration, and maintenance (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with WordPress and PHP
- Exposure to front-end MVVM frameworks such as Backbone/Ember/Angular
*The ideal candidate should have a GitHub profile with at least 1 sizable project available to view.
*We ask qualified candidates to conduct an in-office code challenge.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with your DesignTechJobs profile.