"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." – Confucius
Working for Careerleaf has many benefits, including the chance to hone your skills in a collaborative and fast-paced startup environment. You’ll help solve cool problems and your solutions will have influence on an entire industry. You’ll be joining forces with a company that is going places.
Our offices are located in downtown Toronto, barely a block from the subway station, in the midst of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
About the Role
You’ll be working closely with a small team to support Careerleaf's sales and marketing. You'll be creating and editing compelling content, researching our target markets, and coming up with new ideas and strategies to generate leads and make sales. Communication skills and an ability to quickly immerse yourself in our product and industry will be put to good use helping us grow and solve problems for our customers.
- Creating compelling content for our website, blog, and email campaigns
- Editing and proofreading sales and marketing content
- Researching customer target markets and building lead lists
- Competitive research and analysis
- Research and suggest new solutions, strategies, and tools for generating sales leads
- Social media management and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A knack for editing and proofreading
- Resourcefulness and curiosity in researching and problem-solving
- Thorough and attentive to details
- WordPress, Google Drive & Docs, and social media experience/familiarity an asset
- Graphic design or experience with image editing an asset
*Candidates may be asked to complete a small task as part of the interviewing process.