Cronos Consulting Group is an Engineering Search Firm. We headhunt for stellar individuals within these sectors: Information Technology, Infrastructure (Transportation, Water, Energy), Mining, Engineering Consulting, and Power Generation.
SAP Solutions Architect
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze the existing Enterprise Architecture to assess the feasibility of its integration and transformation to proposed to-be Enterprise Architecture.
· Review Business requirements; perform fit-gap analysis and work with Business Analysts during the fit-gap workshops.
· Design and Architect the Future Mode of Operations based on the Business Requirements.
· Provide support in creating Project Plans for Design, Build, Test & Deployment phases.
· Document business requirements and transform them into use cases, to help design suitable solutions.
· Design solutions to address the issues/discrepancies identified in the Business Processes during the Fit-Gap analysis.
· Define and analyze data conversion requirements to support the Business Processes after integration with Enterprise Applications.
· Perform data modelling (analysis and mapping) to determine conversion mechanisms suitable to accomplish the business requirements.
· Collaborate with Project Manager to do resource allocations based on project schedules and timeline.
· Review Business Functional & Technical Requirements and provide estimated sizing/effort to accomplish the requirements.
· Use technical tools / coding techniques to carryout code changes or new developments to the application(s).
· Work with Systems Analysts / Business Analysts to coordinate the Build and Development activities.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Ideally ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
$120,000/yr CAD full-time 40hrs/wk